Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Chris Reviewing a game

Image result for run gameThis is the game that i'm reviewing, is called run this game is sometimes so hard to pass some misshin are so hard. I give up sometimes but i always come back to play it I like the other run, run 2 it's so cool.


This game is to easy in the start and it get harder and harder but I never gave up then i got up to a part when there are no big platform's are small that's when i gave up then i thought the game is boring but the next day my uncle  past the stage and i started to get fun, when i played it with my family because i sometimes give it to my little cousin's and thay  past it and i was inbares i got bitten by a 4 years old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.