Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Chris SPEECH TRAINING

IF I WERE TO BECOME THE RICHEST KID IN THE WORLD



S.I will be the richest kid in the world i'll buy everything for my family and the homeless. I’ll do all of this because i care for my family and i want everyone to have shelter and food to eat,

E.if u had food with a homeless guy looking i rather let them eat the food because he or she needs it the most, that's why i'm going to help the homeless and get them food to eat and a home to stay in. also a bit of pocket money and one million dollars.



E.for example will you just walk past a homeless person that has no food no shelter and no family if u don't care, think what will it be like if you were that homeless person it wouldn't be fare, so help the homeless if you reject you are also reciting  Jesus.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.